|Vegetables En papillote, served with a yummy, tender steak|
(For 2 papillotes / 4 big portions)
- 2 big sweet potato
- 3 big potato
- 2 big parsnip
- 4 small to medium carrots
- a few broccoli pieces
- 1 big onion
- fresh ginger (to taste)
- fresh garlic (to taste)
- fresh chives (to taste)
- fresh oregano (to taste)
1) Lay out 2 big pieces of aluminium foil.
2) Cut the potatoes, parsnip and carrots in cubes, sticks or slices (Do not mix together)
3) Split each veggie portion in two, and place in layers on the aluminium foil in this order: Parsnip at the bottom, carrot, potato, sweet potato.
4) Cut the broccoli in bite size pieces. Place on top of each pile.
5) Cut the ginger and onions in small fine pieces and sprinkle evenly on top of each pile.
6) Cut small squares of butter and place at various places on top of each pile (3 squares each papillote)
7) Garnish with fresh chive and fresh oregano leaves.
8) Add salt and pepper to taste
9) Close each pouch, folding the paper carefully so all the steam can be contained.
And you're ready to enjoy a wonderful bouquet of flavors!