Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Status on the Greenhouse Project

It's snowing on little Denmark and inevitably on the location for our future greenhouse. The "All-stop" continues while my backyard looks like January in Canada. I don't remember ever saying that I was missing the snow after I moved here!

*sigh*


I can't deny it's pretty, though... but the last snow falls are never as pretty as the first in a season, especially when one has a big project laying in the garage, just waiting to be taken out and up!

On the plus side, my chili plants (2 kinds), my tomato plants (2 kinds) for the greenhouse (ha.. right) and my herbs are all doing their growing job on the windowsill. If the plants can be this optimistic, so can I!

I hereby place an order on sunshine for next week. Thank you.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment