Monday, February 20, 2012

A Hint of Spring

It has been such a beautiful day today! The sun was shining and there was a hint of Spring in the air. I just love when the temperatures warm up again after winter. It makes my heart glow. :)

With all that sunshine and happiness, I let my steps guide me towards the woods, where I looked for a few nature treasures for a project idea I have in mind. There's not that much one can gather from the woods at this time of year, but when looking closely, I still found what I was looking for. 


The long birch branches were actually gathered in my backyard, as part of the lawn is always covered with them at Spring. The smaller items were found in a wooden area near my house. 

Can you think of anything you would do with these little gifts from nature?

On my way back, I got to watch a few ducks that rather seemed to be in a hurry. Are they building their nest at this time of year or is it too early I wonder...


I hope your day was as good as mine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment