Sunday, February 12, 2012

Learning the ropes

This is the first time I seriously try to put a blog together. I managed to give it a look which I find satisfying. I am hoping to make it a place of peace and inspiration, where I will feel free to express my thoughts and feelings on various things that strike my interest and/or represent me and my life.

But I'm still learning the ropes and some technical things still need to get in place. Here's an attempt at posting a picture within an entry.

Test subject: Nearly random (and fairly boring) picture of the interior of our garden shed. Oooh how I'm looking forward to Spring!


I will most likely come up with more interesting pictures in the near future. But hey... a test is test. ;)

Update: And it seems like it worked... Yip yip hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment